Last week we started talking about Facebook ads and how we can use them to drive traffic to our free opt in reports, and how doing that will help us to grow our audience and get some darn valuable info along the way. This week we took a breath and went back to our blogging challenge posts. We walked through combining those posts into a free opt in report and how to format that report and finalize it as a PDF. And very soon, hopefully next week, we will be using these free reports in combination with creating Facebook ads so that we can really start to target our audiences.
Pretty Neat Huh?
Here’s The Secret to Making this All Run Smooth
When you do this once, you will have a template that you can then use over and over again. So yes, the first time might be a bit of a head hurter but then it is done. So moving forward the message will be different but there will be a template in place that can easily be changed up to whatever your heart desires. Trust me, this is going to save your sanity. And here’s a quick tip, you can actually use templates for every part of your business, from your backend emails to your product creation.
Here’s How You want to Start
The easiest thing to do with your blog posts is to have a ‘theme’ for 4-5 posts and then you can easily have great content for a report. But because I like to show my community how to make life easy I chose to do blog posts based around my most recent power hours. But because each blog post had a different theme I had to get a bit creative with the title, so I settled on ‘5 Power Hours that Will Change Your Business’. Then you will simply start pulling your blog posts into a word document, formatting everything, and ‘prettying it all up’.
Here’s What You Want to Do/Think About:
- A walkthrough of last week’s homework
- Combining blog posts into report
- Formatting the report Adding page footer, Table of Contents, Introduction, and Conclusion
- The importance of templates Adding your product as a no cost shopping cart item vs an opt in download
- Adding a backend email sequence
Resources We Mentioned:
- Use this link to find your report template: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WrG…
- To create your Report Image follow the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T96se…
- Note: My favorite tool for making report covers is eCover Authority http://racheladmires.me/eCoverAuthority
See Your Replay:
Jump Into Our Blogging Challenge in the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UsePLRMembers